Dvaita and Sophistry - Part 2(Reality and Unreality)

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan_kc at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 15 10:24:27 CST 2003

Namaskaaram,

> > How do you accept a definition which seriously falls short of explaining
>all
> > aspects?
>
>Short answer: I don't.  You haven't even come close to demonstrating that
>I do.

These are your own statements -

1. That's fine.  Even so, it suffices to show that difference is a quality,
which was the point you questioned.

2.Try the dictionary, which defines difference as "the quality of being
unlike or dissimilar," etc.

Why would suggest the dictionary, unless you yourself accept its definition?

Best Regards
Kalyan