The Tat Tvam Asi debate

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan_kc at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 13 12:27:46 CST 2003

Namaskaaram,

>Worship Govinda, Worship Govinda, Worship Govinda. Oh fool ! Rules of
>Grammar will not save you at the time of your death.

That which the eye cannot see but by which the eye sees, know that to be
Brahman. It(Brahman) is not this which people worship here as an object.
-Kena Upanishad

When there is duality as such one sees something, one hears something or one
smells something(and one worships something).
-Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

Best Regards
Kalyan