advaita works from sankarite institutions

vidya vidyajayaram at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 12 16:29:49 CST 2003

Hello

There has been  long lists of guru parampara in shringeri, kanchi and the mutts in the North.

I would like to know if there is any comprehensive list of their outputs in the line of advaita vedanta (excluding stotra literature) inclusive of bhAShya , TIKA and the like, esp from the 15CE onwards.

The only few works that I am aware of are shrI ChandrashEkhara bhArati's vivekacUDAmaNi bhAShyA and the works of  paramashivendra sarasvati.

I would appreciate if someone in the group could throw more light on this area?

Thanks

Vidya