[Advaita-l] Why Yoga is not a Pramana ??

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Mon Jun 30 19:51:55 CDT 2003

Namaste Raviji,

Agreed. My point was that both karma and Upasana still operate in the sphere
of avidya and for which one has to experience its phala here or hereafter.
Therefore both are opposed to Jnana which cannot DIRECTLY liberate a jiva.
Unlike Dhyana,  Nididhyasana is neither karma nor upasana. It is not
dependent upon one's will but on the vastu which is the everpresent Atma.

best regards,
K Kathirasan