[Advaita-l] An adhyAsa challenge

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 08:11:53 CDT 2003

--- bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com wrote:

> 'ahamAtmA gudAkesha sarva bhootAshaya sthitaha
> ahamAdischa madhyam cha bhootAnAm antamEva cha"  10.10
>
> >  prabhuji, my gIta says it is Chapter 10 Verse 20, I donot know
> which
> numbering system you are following.
>
> SriKrishna says here,  I am sarva-bhoota-hridayastha,

By the by, This is the sloka  Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi  provided when he
was requested to quote one sloka from Geeta that he thought was the most
important and that which agreed with his experience.

Hari OM!
Sadananda

> >  Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> >  bhaskar

=====
What you have is His gift to you and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him - Swami Chinmayananda.