[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 29

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 18:23:11 CDT 2003

--- "Kotekal, Srinivas [Non-Employee/0200]"
<srinivas.kotekal at pharmacia.com> wrote:
> >> If brahmn is only essence, brahmn should be
> sought
> >> by whom ?  Brahmn ? but
> >> He already aware of Himself !
> >>

> >Yet another beautiful example of a dvaitin's
> >misunderstanding of advaita. In advaita,
> Brahma-vidyA
> >is never "sought after" in the primary sense, for
> it
> >is ever-realized.
>
> For your kind information, I did not use the term
> "sought after" on my own
> but I just reproduced Nagarjuna's wordings (please
> follow the mails
> correctly).  Anyway, this is yet another example of
> different versions of
> Advaita.

For *your* kind information, I *already* gave answers
on 11 June 2003 to the questions below as replies to
*your postings* on that date. PLEASE read the replies
to *your postings* before you begin a crusade of
asking irrational and nonsensical questions whose
answers have ALREADY been given to *you*:

> In any case, if you claim **Brahma-vidya is
> ever-realized** , then why do
> you believe in Vedas ? as you are already
> **ever-realized** that you are
> Brahmn ! what is the need of sAdana ?

Answer: My responses to YOUR postings on 11 Jun 2003.

-Kartik