[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 29

Kotekal, Srinivas [Non-Employee/0200] srinivas.kotekal at pharmacia.com
Fri Jun 13 16:59:39 CDT 2003

Dear Kartik,

Thanks for posting this reply...

>> If brahmn is only essence, brahmn should be sought
>> by whom ?  Brahmn ? but
>> He already aware of Himself !
>>

>Yet another beautiful example of a dvaitin's
>misunderstanding of advaita. In advaita, Brahma-vidyA
>is never "sought after" in the primary sense, for it
>is ever-realized.

For your kind information, I did not use the term "sought after" on my own
but I just reproduced Nagarjuna's wordings (please follow the mails
correctly).  Anyway, this is yet another example of different versions of
Advaita.

In any case, if you claim **Brahma-vidya is ever-realized** , then why do
you believe in Vedas ? as you are already **ever-realized** that you are
Brahmn ! what is the need of sAdana ?

Regards,
Srinivas.

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.