[Advaita-l] An adhyAsa challenge

Sankaran Aniruddhan ani at ee.washington.edu
Sun Jun 8 19:24:54 CDT 2003

namaste,

> Precisely.   This adhyAsa series is being written  so that
> it provides an opportunity for  knowledgeable people like you
> and others in this group who can educate all of us with works such as
> Naishkarmya siddhi etc.

I am a complete novice to vedanta. Maybe knowledgeable
members of the list can point out some of Sankaracharya's
quotes from Sruti or smriti relevant to this issue.

> I am the minority in this group :-)
> I don't mean to hurt anyone,  I do respect the knowledge of
> Sri VidyAshankar ,  Sri SadAnanda and others of the list.
>
> I am as human as anyone else in this group, nothing more
> nothing less.   I  do make my set of ommisions and sometimes
> unintentionally hurt the other person while trying to make a point,
> especially when I have to answer a large number of questions in
> a day.

No, I didn't mean that you did it on purpose. It was just
my opinion on why people are taking your posts as a
"challenge" as opposed to just a discussion.

Aniruddhan

Sruti smRti purANAnAm Alayam karuNAlayam
namAmi bhagavatpAda Sam.karam lokaSam.karam