[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 18

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jun 6 06:47:24 CDT 2003

praNAm prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I said it is from Shankara's adhyAsa bhAShya.  If I provide you the
relevant shruti quotes do you want to accept it??  I know, you will give
your own interpretation to that verse also to uphold your line of thinking.
I've seen how you have interpreted the gIta verses 13-13 & 14.  I donot
know how you interpret Ch.up. 7-25-2 & Ka.Up. - 2-4-5.  But I know you have
special explanation to these verses also.  Anyway, according to your
understanding what is adhyasa/ avidya.  pls. clarify.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar