[Advaita-l] Causal Body

Jay Nelamangala jay at r-c-i.com
Thu Jun 5 20:46:07 CDT 2003

Dear sadAnanda,

You have asked a myriad of questions.   I will get to each one of those.
A question takes a single line of typing.  Answer to it takes a paragraph
of typing.

> seer and what is seen.  At this stage of the game it is enough for me
> that you agreed that the loukika experience is not considered as
> pramaaNa.

Loukika experience is not considered as pramANa for the knowledge
of parabrahman.   For perception,  you don't need Agama.

What is here that is so difficult to understand?.   I will get to all your
questions.  Do you know how many emails I sent out today?
Why do you think dvaita vedAnta has no answers to your questions?

Please give me a break!