[Advaita-l] Causal Body

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 20:11:32 CDT 2003

Jay -Sorry -  you have not answered the question I posed, and look again
I have not skipped - parabrahma comes later once we establish who is the
seer and what is seen.  At this stage of the game it is enough for me
that you agreed that the loukika experience is not considered as
pramaaNa. The rest is irrelavant to the question I have asked. So I have
not skipped any relavent parts.

I will ask again.

Can you tell me how one perceives an object while senses are measuring
the  qualities.

If you have no convincing answer say so. I will asuume your model does
not account properly.

We can proceed further after that. Otherwise with all due respects I
will end the discussion with you right here since there is no point for
me to continue.

Hari OM!
Sadananda

=====
What you have is His gift to you and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him - Swami Chinmayananda.