[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 32

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 15:23:11 CDT 2003

Hari Om !!

It is true, we have freedom to follow any
path/tradition  that we can accept for our ownself. I
know some who have similar situations. Many of them do
not even know the differences of these traditions, and
probably they do not even care to know. They simply
respect all saints. Many would respect all saints of
all traditions even after knowing the traditional

I know some situations where in some one born in
Madhva or Visishtadvaitings have  adopted sanyasa
order in Advaita. I have not come across any reverse
situtions. Also, modern mystics who claim to have
attained 'realisation' only support 'Advaita' why is
it so ??

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Do you Yahoo!?