[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 29

Sankaran Aniruddhan ani at ee.washington.edu
Sun Jun 1 20:34:35 CDT 2003

namaste Sri Jay,

Thank you for patiently answering my questions. I do have some more doubts
on your position.

> This means that "bucket" sizes are also different.   Our Acharyas are an
> ocean of knowledge, while we are not,  is just an indicator of this truth.

Since they have different bucket sizes, they also know Brahman to different
extents. Does this mean that there is difference between jivas after
liberation? So, why are there jivas with different bucket sizes in the first
place? If there is difference between jivas after liberation, is the
procedure for attaining moksha the same for all jivas? How do we know when
our bucket is full or only partially full with brahma-jnAna? Does complete
filling of the bucket happen only after death of the body, and if so why is
death a factor in this?

Aniruddhan

Sruti smRti purANAnAm Alayam karuNAlayam
namAmi bhagavatpAda Sam.karam lokaSam.karam