[Advaita-l] Realisation and Time, Space, Cause

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 21:41:13 CDT 2003

Hari Om !!

We read in books that at the time of Realisation, one
identifies one's True nature to be beyond Time, Space,
Cause limitations.

Conceptually, I understand that the thoughts that
define these three Time, Space, Cause limitations is
not in operation in Realisation of Conscious
principle. So, I can understand that they do not have
place in Absolute Consciousness.

We also hear that one sees all beings in oneself etc.
We hear several poetic songs of realised saints
singing the He is one with starts, one with trees etc.
Even the Rigvedic Hymns such as Devi Suktam sing that
way.

On what basis can we sing about "I" being one with all
stars etc. where as 'Space' itself evolved from
Absolute consciousness. If space evolved from
consciousness, how can we describe Absolute
Consciousness as 'Infinite' ???, that too at the time
of Self Realisation where in there is no place for
Time, Space, Causation.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna