[Advaita-l] Question about Saundaryalahari

Nagarjuna Siddhartha nagarjunasiddhartha at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 15:41:04 CDT 2003

>So, my advice would be - if you like Lord Vishnu so
>much that you cannot tolerate other forms of God,
>don't read stotras of other Deities and feel bad.

Thanks, but did I say I dont tolerate other forms of God? Please dont imagine whatever you want to imagine about me. What I dont like is *derision* of any form of God. (And btw, did I not make that clear? Please read the posts properly before passing out your comments)

PS  The previous mail contains no subject matter. Please ignore it. I pressed the send button by mistake. My apologies.