Texts

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 29 17:25:18 CST 2003

Hari Om !!

--- Vaidya Sundaram <Vaidya_Sundaram at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:
> [...]

My present ability to summarise this work is very
limited. However, you may want to read recent posts of
Sri Ken, on Upadesa Sahasri. If specific questions
come up, I will be glad to voice my understanding.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna