New member introduction: Lata Krithivasan

Wed Jan 8 21:56:33 CST 2003

My Humble Pranams to Everyone in the Group,

As an introduction , I would like to say I live here in the Gulf with my
husband and my two school going children.
Though I recite various Sholakas( Shivanandalahari, Saundaryalahari, Lalita
Sahasranamam, etc.) to the One who is "Strotra Priya", I have always had an
immense interest in learning more about the various texts through their
translations.I find a wealth of knowledge in your site.

On weekends we have Veda classes at our house.This is conducted by a Guru
who has specially been sent by HH Sri Vijayendra Saraswati Swamigal of the
Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham. After learning Rudram and Chamakam, my husband, son
and the other students are now learning the Upanishads. I would like to
learn more about the actual contents of these texts, than just being a
silent listener.

I would like to be part of this group and enlighten myself.

Regards

Lata Krithivasan