Gaudapada: Webpage announcement

bhaskar.yr at IN.ABB.COM bhaskar.yr at IN.ABB.COM
Thu Feb 20 05:16:42 CST 2003

praNAm prabhuji,
Hare Krishna

This may help you

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar
---------------------- Forwarded by Bhaskar YR/BAN/INABB/ABB on 02/20/2003
11:06 AM ---------------------------

 (Embedded     Vishal Agarwal <vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM>
 image moved   10/25/2000 02:48 PM
 to file:
 pic07221.pcx)

Please respond to List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
      <ADVAITA-L at braincells.com>

Dear List members

Nanda Chandran and I have created a webpage on Gaudapada Acharya at
http://www.voi.org/vishal_agarwal/gaudapada.html

Please review it and let us have your suggestions. Please do point out
errors if any (besides the formatting error in the 'References' section
that
we are aware of). I want to add a section on 'Related Links'. Therefore,
please let us know if any such websites, especially those that have
translations of the Karikas. We would like to link them to our website.

I thank all for the feedback on the other articles (I still have tO respond
personally to 2 members of the list) and will work on the corrections after
I complete one more article (review of an Indology publication).

Do note that I am very averse to replacing traditions with **baseless**
speculations in the name of Indology or 'critical scholarship'. If there
are
such instances in the article, let us know so that it is made more in
harmony with tradition Advaita beliefs.

Sincerely,

Vishal Agarwal