[Advaita-l] Info on Swami Saccidanandendra's works

Ranjeet Sankar thefinalsearch at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 25 10:18:15 CST 2003

Namaste learned members,

I have been going through the list archives lately and came across a mail
from Shri Vidyasankar Sundaresan.
It was under the thread "Info on Swami Saccidanandendra?".

It says :
" I have read only a few works of the Swami's, but there seemed to be some
subtle undertone of polemic in them. They convey the impression that
according to the Swami, the mainstream advaita tradition has been hijacked
by logicians (naiyyAyikas) on the one hand, and adherents of patanjala
yoga on the other. "

I would like to know about the books (in english) by Swami Saccidanandedra
related to this "hijacking". I would also like to have some information
regarding the other books written by him. Recommendations by the learned
members are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Hari Om