[Advaita-l] e: Bhutas and Tantra

M. S. Ravisankar ravi at ambaa.org
Fri Aug 29 09:08:16 CDT 2003

Just a correction. It should read "I do not".  A free enquiry cannot be
fettered by a particular religion, particular sampradaaya and particular
books. In our case we have all these restrictions. Hence, the list
discussion is NOT a free enquiry but a focussed discussion on
advaita-vedAnta as taught by Shankara and his maTha-s.

Ravi

(as I had already posted two messages, I could not send the correction
immediately)