[Advaita-l] Re: Bhutas and Tantra

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Aug 27 22:44:44 CDT 2003

When trying to understand complex statements in shaastra-s be careful
before bashing ganesha, devii etc. All shankara maTha-s worship them and
aacharya-s of these maTha-s have composed works on them.  And more
importantly you will be hurting the sentiments of other bhakta-s who
traditionally follow shankara maTha-s.

>  praNAm Ravi prabhuji,
>  Hare Krishna

>  Thank you very much for your detailed note on sapta mAtruka-s prabhuji.
Kindly pardon me prabhuji, my intention was not to hurt anybody's
sentiments nor bashing any hindu mythological gods.  Infact, I am regularly
offering *prathama pUja* to Lord gaNEsha & reciting devi, duga & Sri sUkta
& doing shodoshOpachAra pUja to dEvi mAta in panchAyatana pUja strictly in
accordance with smArtha sampradAya.    I thought we can have a *open*
discussion on shankara's commentary on tAmasi pUja.  I definitely didnot
know that it is disturbing the peace of mind in gaNEsha & dEvi bhaktas.  I
am stopping this discussion at once.  I once again sincerely offer my
apologies prabhuji.