Vivekachoodaamani

Kashyap Yellai kayellai at ENG.AUBURN.EDU
Tue Apr 8 11:09:20 CDT 2003

Mr.Chandran,

I ve been reading your mails on Vivekacudamani for past few days.
Ive been also looking for a very good translation with commentry on the
original work of Sankaracharya's Vivekacudamani. Could pass me the information
on the authentic translation works by good commentators.
Thanks.
Kashyap.