vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 7 19:03:44 CDT 2003
329. He who is free even in this body, he is free without a body also. He
who cannot make himself free in this body how can he be free when there is
no body? So try to be free in this body itself.
333. So one who wants liberation must give up following after what is false
the cause of all bondage and must live in that eternal self knowing that
as his own self; because to stay in Brahman makes one blissful and takes
away the ignorance which is the cause of all pain and sorrow.
334. Therefore do not take much notice of external things because they
increase desires that lead on and on to bondage. There know by
discrimination what is the world. Give up the external and seek the real
336. Who is such a child that shall follow after unreal things (even while
knowing what is real and unreal and being well versed in the scriptures) to
bring his own fall? No one desirous of liberation can do this.
337. There is no liberation for one who is attached to his body. One who
cannot sleep cannot have wakefulness and he who is awake can have no sleep,
because these actions (wakefulness and sleep) are contradictory.
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list