Shri Rudra Prashnam Translation

N.Suresh nsuresh at CDOTB.ERNET.IN
Mon Apr 7 09:03:10 CDT 2003

Hari om,
    I want to know is there any place in web where i can get the
translation of sri rudra prashnam translation in english.
    It will be helpful for me in understanding the same and then chanting.

= Suresh N., Research Engineer, C-DoT, Bangalore.                            =
= Call me at : OFF: 2383951(Dir) / 2263399 (268)  RES: 3334248               =
= Alternate email :  nsur_mys at                                 =
= QOT: Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.