Seeking private contacts

Roger Floyd Slowfork at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 21 07:46:46 CDT 2002

Dear Michael

Namaste

I was hoping you would change your mind about leaving the list. It is not
after all a meditation group. It is full of fiery beings who enjoy nothing
more than a good intellectual scrap (for example Kiran, the unquenchable).
However the testiness is very superficial and there is love and compassion
just below the surface. Furthermore I, for one, have learnt an enormous
amount from the discussions which I could not have picked up without great
difficulty otherwise (for example, the precise truth about how Buddhism came
to die out in India). So, if you have a sensitive ego, put on some barrier
cream and charge back in!

Hari Om

Roger Floyd