Soma in Vedas

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 13 00:05:57 CDT 2002

Namaste Shrinivasji,

In astrology we have that the position of the moon on
the chart has a bearing on the state of the mind of
the subject. Soma as an intoxicant or a hallucigenic
substance has also a bearing on the mind. This is one
relationship I could think of.

Regards
Jagannath