ADMIN (Re: Lakshmi Narayana Temple Pratishta)

Malolan Cadambi cadambi at HOTPOP.COM
Tue Sep 10 13:10:49 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "MSR" <miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM>
To: <ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:09 AM

> Please note that this subject matter is clearly out of the scope for
> this list. We are not concerned with this issue, which mixes some
> partial facts with some nasty shaiva-vaishhNava wranglings of TN and
> contorts the issues.

Sorry for taking the topic out of scope. However, I enjoyed reading Vidya's
mail on the presence of a sanyAsi in a divya kshetra such as puri. Thanks
for that. At this point, I wish to ask if any acharya in the advaita
sampradaya (pre and post sankaran) has enunciated rules for temple worship?
Usually a 'nitya grantham' or a raksha grantham should be a very important
sookthi in a sampradyam. Any information on this will be greatly
informative.

Regards,

Malolan Cadambi