ADMIN (Re: Lakshmi Narayana Temple Pratishta)

Lakshmi Srinivas lsrinivas at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 10 09:26:26 CDT 2002

You may please note that I have been merely in a reactive situation here.
The credit for starting the thread or for bringing in the Siva-Vishnu
temple motif does not belong to me. I have no prima facie interest in these
topics or for that matter, in other esoteric issues such as ritual
cleanliness (maDi veShTi) etc.

My own primary concern on seeing such questions has been wrt such
activities as vyavahara and the advaitic tradition. I have got some
valuable inputs re caturmasya at least.

Hope this helps,

Lakshmi Srinivas