Difficulty in replying

Vaidya_Sundaram at i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at i2.com
Wed Sep 4 10:52:38 CDT 2002

 can you try sending your email to ADVAITA-L at lists.advaita-vedanta.org and

Vaidya_Sundaram at i2.com
09/04/02 10:50 AM

        To:     listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org
        cc:     yogafarm at webtv.net
        Subject:        Difficulty in replying

 Do you see any error messages or back ups on the mail server? I just got
this email from a new member, Michael Blate.

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram/Dallas/US/i2Tech on 09/04/02 10:48 AM

yogafarm at webtv.net (yogafarm)
09/03/02 05:31 PM
        To:        vaidya_sundaram at i2.com

Hello and namasté -- I have tried to reply to the Advaita list at the
e-ddress in the "Cc:" line, but have had my e-mail returned twice.  Is
there a problem or am I, perhaps, doing something wrong?  I use WebTV --
would this make a difference.  I saw you had posted my introductory
letter last week, to which someone had commented.  I then tried to
respond to that person, but have seen nothing in the list, to date.
This is in addition to the two "bounce-backs" I received upon trying to
post a query to the list.  Many thanks and namasté ...

Michael Blate
Executive Director

Welcome to DeerHaven Hills Farm and Yoga Eco-Center!  Learn more about
us at www.yogafarm.com ...

Then learn how to heal yourself or your loved ones, using only the touch
of your finger -- www.g-jo.com ...

Or discover the awesome transformative power of Neti Yoga by visiting