Consciousness during coma,death

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 1 23:15:29 CDT 2002

Dear Chandra,

Pardon me for taking liberties with your name.

Yes, even in deep dreamless sleep there is a sensation
of being in a void. Here the standard answer is the
statement on awakening, "I was asleep/had fainted".
Who was aware that "you were asleep/had fainted"?. So
there is some action of the mind.

Regards
Jagannath