Radha - consort of Krishna

Malolan Cadambi cadambi at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Oct 9 14:03:42 CDT 2002

<<Radheya is mentioned in Srimad Bhagavatam. This is not the Radha who devotees worship now.>>

Could you kindly point out the verse in SB that refers to Radheya?

It is refered in the Yadavabhyudayam. I have a commentary in brief on the book, it would take me a while to go through the original in Sanskrit and point out the verse.

<<Radha as celebrated by Jayadeva and the Radha we know now.>>

I didn't understand this point. Does it mean that the Radha of Jayadeva is different from the Radha of Brahma Vaivarta Purana?

Radha of Jayadeva is equal to the Radha of the Brahma Vaivarta Purana and the Brahmanda Purana. This is the Radha that many people worship now.

Regards,

Malolan Cadambi