Cause of Creation

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 17 14:11:11 CST 2002

> Forwarded message from Shrisha Rao

> It is not that; rather, the Vedas are stated to be of unified purport
> (vide `sarve vedA yatpadaM Amananti', `vedaishcha sarvairahameva vedyo',
> etc.).  There is no "primary emphasis" or "secondary emphasis" as you
> suggest (which is in fact the view of the Advaitic tradition).
>
> Regards,
>
> Shrisha Rao

Shree Shirisha Rao,

Thanks for your response to my comments on Dwaita. My comments obviously
are based on what I understand of dvaita philosphy, which as I admitted is
not much.

Perhaps you could provide us how the mahavaakyaa-s have been explained By
Shree Madhvachaarya.

Hari OM!
Sadananda

=====
What you have is His gift to you and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him - Swami Chinmayananda.