Why svarga and naraka exist

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 16 14:36:17 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

I understand, In the IsaVasya upanishad bhashya,
Bhagavan Sankara comments: "Asushu Ramate iti - Asura"
(forgive incomplete explanation). Those who revel in
the ephemeral pleasures of this world, thinking these
are ultimate reality, though they are Sorrows/Tears is
ASURA).. So, we are all demons to different degrees.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

 is definitely among all of us