Advaita : SOme Basic Explanations - 12

hbdave hbd at DDIT.ERNET.IN
Mon Mar 18 02:11:50 CST 2002

Dear List Members,
Here is posting no. 12.
This completes the topics which I planned originally to talk about.
In the  next and last (posting no. 13) I plan to go back to my
initial posting where I gave a Proposition and also told a small
story and analyse  them in view of our discussions till now.

Also, I plan to talk about the third meaning of the word
"kutastha" (two meanings are already explained in an earlier posting).
This is in response to Shri D.V.N. Sharma's statement that

> > As I have already pointed out according to Sankara
> > kUTastha is mAyA.

After that again I would like to go in silence (unless some member
triggers me  :-)

(Ken and Hemant have been discussing some thing very interesting
 - Jana and Bhakti - may be I jump in ?)

Best to all.
-- Himanshu