Tue Jun 4 11:16:05 CDT 2002

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Srikrishna Ghadiyaram wrote:

> Hari Om !!
> First of all Andhara Pradesh is not another name for
> Telangana. For all practical purposes Andhara Pradesh
> is considered to be of three geographic/climatic
> zones: Coastal districts (Kosta area), Rayalaseema,
> and Telangana.
> Sri Mallikharjuna Swami Temple in Srisailam falls
> under Rayalaseema region (Kurnool District)

Ok my knowledge of the geography of those parts is sketchy.  But I've
heard the idea that Telang comes from tri-linga elsewhere too.  And I do
believe Shri Mallikarjuna was mentioned as one of the three.  My neigbors
are form Vishakapatnam which I believe is on the coast.

Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at>
It's a girl! See the pictures -