advaita lifestyle.

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 30 01:25:26 CDT 2002

--- "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at BRAINCELLS.COM> wrote:

> Some people are surprised to find that much of the
> Advaita
> Vedantic literature (not to mention discussions on
> this list) deals with
> disputing the views of other schools.  Why not live
> and let live?  As long
> as we are free to follow our path why bother with
> anyone elses?  The
> answer is we need to increase our own mental clarity
> and stop others from
> being misled

Got your message Sir. Believe me, I have a tremendous
regard for Sri Shankaracharya. But the enquiring mind
keeps on hitting some aspects of the old school. When
we argue against some school it does not always mean
that one is trying to establish the viewpoints of
another. As I told you earlier I scour this list only
to gain knowledge about advaita.

Regards

Jagannath
http://www.braincells.com/shailaja/