"Jagat satya!"

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 30 00:08:54 CDT 2002

Dear Srikrishnaji,

Namaskar.

You have hit the nail on the head with your comments
on ISKCON. Attracted by Sri Chaitanya and the Gaudiya
movement I was drawn to ISKCON and I purchased some of
their publications to enrich myself. Well, let alone
enrichment I was repelled by their fanaticism. I was
even more shocked when I observed their modus operandi
and the way they run the movement.

Gaudiya Vaishnavs (outside the ISKCON) rightly
distance themselves from this madness.

Yours sincerely

Jagannath.
--- Srikrishna Ghadiyaram