advaita lifestyle.

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 29 07:46:02 CDT 2002

Sir - any sadhana is at dvaita level - karma, bhakti
and j~naa are the means for purification of the mind.
When the mind is pure, the advaita teaching will make
sense as one can 'see' the truth as clearly as one can
see a fruit in ones palm.

Life style of a speritual seeker is - Karma yoga -
involve yourslef in self-less activities - Bhakti yoga
- have devotion with the recognition that Lord
pervades chara and achara - movable and immovables.
and j`naana yoga- contemplate or meditate on the
truth.  All involve one form or action at the body,
mind and intellect levels.  When the mind is pure then
the advaitic  teaching of tat tvam asi will make clear
sense.

Other than that there is no 'adviatic life style' and
it is contradiction in terms.

Hari OM!
sadananda