new member introduction: Prakash Babu

Mon Jul 22 11:30:06 CDT 2002

 Hi, Iam basically from Bangalore and I am right now studying my masters.
Iam interested in relegious science from a long time, but recently got
interested in upanishads especially after reading 'Shankara digvijaya'.
I have read few books by Adi Shankara, which gives indepth meaning, but
sometimes places a doubt. This is the reason i joined this site in order
to participate and understand some of the intricate matters.  I hope
everyone gets benifitted from these discussions regards Babu