Pancha Kavya

Sreekanth Sathyanarayana Sreekanth.Sathyanarayana at SUN.COM
Fri Jul 19 16:21:59 CDT 2002

namaste john,

There is an organization called Samskrtia bharati in India. The international
center of this organization is in Bangalore. If you contact the people in this
office, they will be very glad to help you out.

Samskrita Bharati
8th Cross II Phase
Girinagara, 560 085
Phone 080-6721052
Email:Samskrit at Satyam.net.in

Hope this helps.

Sreekanth

> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:26:25 +0530
> From: "Rev. Varghese Mathew" <mathew49 at BGL.VSNL.NET.IN>
> Subject: Re: Pancha Kavya
> To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
>
> dear sirs
>  iwish to learn sanskrit in bangalore. can anyone help me to find the
> place to study sanskrit in bangalore city. pls send me the address.
> bye
> john mathew

Thanks,
Sreekanth

 \                       SREEKANTH SATHYANARAYANA                \
  \  MS : UMPK17-201               \   1560, Quebec Ct,           \
   \  SUN Microsystems Inc,         \   Apt #1                     \
    \  17, Network Circle,           \   Sunnyvale, CA 94087        \
     \  Menlo Park, CA 94025          \                              \
       \   Ph (Work): (650)-786-7741    \  Ph (Home): (408) 530-8439   \
        \       Fax : (650)-786-2512     \                              \
          \ E-mail: sreek at jurassic.eng.sun.com, sreekanth at eng.sun.com     \