Advaita terminology

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 26 15:19:03 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

>From Advaita Bodha Deepika. Chapter # 3 'Hearing' Page
# 55:

The subtle body is the internal organ (antahkarana)
well known as the mind, which functions as the
"I"-mode and 'this'-mode; together with the five vital
airs, the five senses and the five organs and limbs,
it transmigrates to other bodies or worlds; always
remaining within a gross body it experiences pleasures
and pains.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna