Jnana and Bhakti

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 24 20:54:55 CST 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:52:07 -0500, Laksh Nukala <lnukala at ATT.NET> wrote:

>naMaste all,
>
>I am seeking to get a basic understanding of advaita. Could anyone point me
>to a good book to begin this quest?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lakshminarayan Nukala

Hari Om !!

I have been reading several books during the last 1
1/2  years. Based on my personal experience the most
concise and effective presentation is found in
"Advaita Bodha Deepika" " Lamp of Non-Dual Knowledge"
published by Sri Ramanasramam. This book not only
defines Advaita but stress is on realisation. I
believe you will benefit most by reading this book.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna