New member introduction: Olivia Cattedra

Olivia Cattedra omcatt at CIUDAD.COM.AR
Mon Jan 21 18:38:34 CST 2002

Good Morning Ken,

Thank you for your e mail. Certainly the bhakti elements are not in the
stotras, but, nevertheless, I think curiosity about the fact that -as far as
I understand- when  Shankara dies, he is connected in some way with
devotional himns. Not to mention the connection between Shankara and the
BGita The separation of mind and heart seems to be our western problem,
quite acute now days, I dont see it in old oriental teachings, besides, i
ask, when one can have a little point of understandig, i mean, of awarness,
what can else can be done that answer to life from a loving attitude?  What
do you think about? I mean loving, not emotional. For love I mean a deep,
clear, aware, concern ( and detached at the same time)and care......My book
on Gaudapada is in spanish, in any case I can send you a copy by normal mail
if you want, well, thank for the mail!
have a pleasant week!

om shanti

Olivia