Advaita terminology

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 19 10:26:42 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

I have read Tattva Bodha. While I seem to understand
all that is described in that book, specifically the
usage of these different terms is not present in that.
The problem is coming from the books which are using
english equivalents. For example Ramanasramam books
use english equivalents which do not necessarily
correspond to what Tattva Bodha describes.

So, it is most useful if someone can address my
questions specifically.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

--- "S. V. Subrahmanian" <svsubrahmanian at YAHOO.COM>