Poorna-Avatara

Erama Kiruttinan eraamak at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 18 15:20:16 CST 2002

Sorry.
I did a dumb thing.
I should have been more careful.
The quotation of Swargeeya Sri Nathuram Godse is a part of my signature and
only after I sent the mail did I realise, that I should have deleted it
while posting a mail to this list.
The domain of this list is on the teachings of Advaita and it should be kept
like that only.I'm all for it.I respect it.

Since Sri Jaladhar Vyas had mentioned that Swargeeya Sri Nathuram Vinayak
Godse's actions as murderous and detrimental to lakhs of Hindus,let me write
a line or two on this topic.

Many right thinking persons do sincerely feel that Swargeeya Sri Nathuram
Vinayak Godse did a very rightful thing and but for his action we would not
have India as it is now. Hyderabad would have been seperated. There are many
other positive things.I can go on and on....
But as the purpose of this list is not a study of history, let me refrain
from writing more the glory of Swargeeya Sri Nathuram Vinayak Godse.

I would like to apologise once again for not deleting the quotation of
Swargeeya Sri Godseji while posting my previous  mail to this list and I
assure that it will not be repeated.