Poorna-Avatara

Erama Kiruttinan eraamak at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 17 09:33:17 CST 2002

Namaste.
All bhaktaas consider their spiritual masters as 'poorna-avatara'.

The followers of Mata Amrtanandamayi consider her a poorna-avatara. The
followers of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa consider him as a poorna-avatara.
ISKCON bhaktas consider Krishna as poorna-avatara.Infact there is another
person in Andhra who has a large following in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and
Karnataka ,who considers himself as 'Kalki avatara'.

Bhagavan Shankaracharya was right when he mentions that Krishna was an
amshavatara.This is bound to enrage the die-hard bhaktas of other
groups.Infact all of us are amshavataraas.There is divinity in all of us.To
put it crudely,the amount or percentage of 'Vishnutvam' or divinity varies.

The most important thing is not to involve in this kind of argument and
counter arguments, but to follow what the noble persons preached.

Eraama

>namah sarvebhyah,
>In the gItAbhAShya, shri shankara says that even shrI
>kR^iShNAvatAra is an amshAvatAra.
>Regards,
>Sreelalitha.
>

> > Is it true that only krishnavatara is considere to
> > be
> > poorna avatara and the others are not as "complete"
> > as
> > krishna ( this I heard from hare krishna-s, since
> > they are
> > more knowledgeable about vaishnavam than I, I took
> > their
> > word for it ). I kindly request list members to
> > clarify.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > -Vivek.

> > http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
>

>=====
>Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
>http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

"If devotion to one's country amounts to a sin, I admit I have committed
that sin. If it is meritorious, I humbly claim the merit thereof. I fully
and confidently believe that if there be any other court of justice beyond
the one founded by the mortals, my act will not be taken as unjust. If after
the death there be no such place to reach or to go, there is nothing to be
said. I have resorted to the action I did purely for the benefit of the
humanity. I do say that my shots were fired at the person (Mohandas Ghandhi)
whose policy and action had brought rack and ruin and destruction to lakhs
of Hindus." -Swargeeya Shri Nathuram Vinayak Godse