New member introduction: Santosh Mahapatra

Tue Feb 19 12:15:58 CST 2002

Currently, I am a doctoral student in Management at
Michigan State Univeristy, USA. I am from Puri, India.
I know nothing about Adviata philosophy except that I
was always fascinated about it by reading little bit
about it from the writings of Swami Chinmayananada and
Vivekananda, and a vernacular (Oriya) biography of
Shri Sankaracharya during my childhood. Definitely I
am not in a position to contribute any articles on
this school of thought as of now. However, I will be
very happy to get to read the view points of others
who are more competent on the subject.

This is all about me and my ignorance/knowledge of
Advaita philosophy.

Please let me know if I can get the benefit of any
discussion on the subject matters.

Thanks and regards,
Santosh