Question on mAyA

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 11 20:16:15 CST 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:18:19 -0500, Shrinivas Gadkari
<sgadkari2001 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

>This is a long standing issue that bothers me. For the time being
>if we admit that brahman has parts, in particular we postulate brahman's
>shakti. And mAyA is one aspect of that supreme shakti. Using this model
>of shaiva / shrI vidyA tradition really simplifies many issues.

Let me clarify what I want to say.

Even if one realizes that "I am ALL" and these are all aspects
of my own Self is this not sufficient ? Only if there is something
that is outside the Self will there be a cause for concern.

If I have something and it really belongs to me, and there is no
fear of losing it, do I need to resolve this further ?

Thanks.

Best regards
Shrinivas Gadkari