World-view as dream (fwd)

Tue Dec 10 21:13:58 CST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jagannath Chatterjee <jagchat01 at yahoo.com>

Dear Friends,

I remember having read in the Ramayana, Sri Rama
telling Lakshmana, that everything that the mind can
imagine can come to pass.

We read in the epics about Gods and demons assuming
various imaginary forms. These are only a product of
their minds. A hare with horns does not seem
impossible in this sense.

Regards
Jagannath