World-view as dream (fwd)

Tue Dec 10 21:13:27 CST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jagannath Chatterjee <jagchat01 at yahoo.com>

Dear Chandra,

I have written in this forum earlier about a cosmic
mind. I had read about it first in Sri Aurobindo's
works. I was a bit sceptic about this till I was told
about a personal experience of a close friend
(narrated earlier in the list).

The cosmic mind is the source of all our intelligence
and mental activities, including dreams, inspirations
etc. Many a scientist has been guided by dreams while
solving a seemingly impossible solution.

Sri Aurobindo calls this a Super Mind.

I am not trying to spread Sri Aurobindo's message
here, just suggesting a solution to this discussion
which seems to go around in circles.

A primordial knowledge cannot be denied. There never
was or ever will be a "blank state". Knowledge has
always existed whether manifested or unmanifested.

Regards
Jagannath

PS: Jaldhar, kindly arrange to post this on the list.
You know I am facing a problem with my replies.

--- "V. Chandrasekaran"